Grilled Sorrel Beer Pork Chops.
You can have Grilled Sorrel Beer Pork Chops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Sorrel Beer Pork Chops
- Prepare 3 pounds of (7) pork chops.
- It’s 1 cup of sorrel beer.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
Grilled Sorrel Beer Pork Chops step by step
- Using a blender, Make marinade with sorrel beer, olive oil, ginger powder, garlic powder, cumin and pepper flakes..
- Marinate pork in the fridge for 3-12 hours..
- Remove pork from fridge while grill is heating up (350-450F) to allow pork to reach ambient temperature..
- Sear both sides of pork on direct flame for 5 minutes on each side, then remove to indirect flame to continue cooking. Pork is done when internal temperature is 145F..
- Make glaze while pork is on indirect flame..
- Glaze pork chops before done while on indirect heat..