Okonomiyaki ～ Japanese flavor.
You can have Okonomiyaki ～ Japanese flavor using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Okonomiyaki ～ Japanese flavor
- Prepare of Okonomiyaki Batter.
- You need 200 g of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bonito powder.
- It’s 300 cc of water.
- You need of Ingredient Ⅱ.
- It’s 750 g of chopped cabbage.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shred onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of shred carrot.
- You need of some shelled fresh shrimps.
- Prepare of some sliced neritic squid.
- It’s of little chopped ginger (option).
- You need of little oil.
- Prepare 230 g of sliced streaky pork; marbled meat.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare of okonomiyaki sauce or yakisoba sauce.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Katsuobushi (dried bonito flakes).
- You need of shred laver,dried seaweed or called nori).
Okonomiyaki ～ Japanese flavor step by step
- In a large bowl, combine all Okonomiyaki batter ingredients together and mix well..
- Put all IngredientsⅡinto the blow of mixed Okonomiyaki Batter, except pork, and Mix all until well-combined..
- Put a bit oil in the household teppanyaki or a non-stick frying pan, heat oil on medium heat. spread the batter in a circle on the pan, and make its thickness about 1.5 to 2 cm..
- Place sliced pork on top of Okonomiyaki and cook covered until the bottom side is golden brown, then flip it over. (If you can not make sure to flip it easy, then you could make it thin, and make 2 pieces of Okonomiyaki with this recipe or you can use a big plate to help for flipping.
- Flip it again when the other side is also nicely browned, and brush okonomiyaki sauce or yakisoba sauce on cooked Okonomiyaki, then add mayonnaise nicely, and put some Katsuobushi (dried bonito flakes) on top of mayonnaise, and then some shred laver..
- Cut it into 4 and serving hot..
- PS, if you don't have okonomiyaki sauce or yakisoba sauce, simply use oyster sauce instead..
- Enjoy! ^_^.