Non-Fried Healthy Chicken Karaage.
You can cook Non-Fried Healthy Chicken Karaage using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Non-Fried Healthy Chicken Karaage
- It’s of Chicken thigh meat.
- It’s of ○ Ginger (or grated).
- It’s of ○ Garlic (or grated).
- You need of ○ Soy sauce.
- It’s of ○ Sake.
- Prepare of Flour (cake flour).
- It’s of Katakuriko.
- You need of Lemon.
Non-Fried Healthy Chicken Karaage step by step
- Put the ○ ingredients in a bowl and mix together..
- Cut the chicken thighs and add to the combined ingredients from Step 1. Rub gently with your hands and leave to marinate for 30 minutes..
- Put the flour and katakuriko into a bag and mix together. Add the marinated chicken a few pieces at a time, close the bag and mix to coat..
- Coat each piece evenly with the flour as shown. Shake off any excess..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Line the chicken and don't crowd it..
- Preheat the oven to 250°C, and bake the chicken for 10-15 minutes. It's done when it's a nice golden brown..
- Transfer to serving plates with lemon wedges. Enjoy it while piping hot..