Simmered Barbecued Pepper Chops.
You can cook Simmered Barbecued Pepper Chops using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simmered Barbecued Pepper Chops
- You need 3-1/3 pounds of center cut pork chops.
- You need 28 ounce of your favorite barbecue sauce, I used hickory brown sugar, sweet baby rays.
- Prepare 1 of large bell pepper, green.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
Simmered Barbecued Pepper Chops instructions
- Dice the peppers.
- Dice the onions.
- Rinse the chops add salt to both sides of the chops..
- Layer the chops on top of the onions and peppers.
- Then cover with sauce..
- Add the rest of the chops.
- Cover with sauce and garlic..
- Simmer covered for an hour till done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.