My Mashed Breakfast for Dinner.
You can cook My Mashed Breakfast for Dinner using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Mashed Breakfast for Dinner
- You need 200 grams of Sausage meat.
- Prepare 10 slice of Bacon rindless.
- It’s 4 large of Potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 4 medium of Eggs.
- You need 100 grams of Medium Strength Cheese.
- It’s 16 of Cherry Tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic Crushed.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
My Mashed Breakfast for Dinner step by step
- Peel and put potatoes in a pan cover with water and boil once boiling turn heat down, and boil until done..
- Grill bacon until near cooked., then put in a bowl and set aside, add sausage meat and mix togethet.
- Chop tomatoes in half and set aside , ( i used cherry tomatoes as they add a little sweet taste to the dish ) on a plate, crush garlic and set that aside too, to be mashed into the Potatoe..
- Chop onions into small pieices, and set aside..
- Grate cheese and set aside too., the potatoes should be soft and boiled at this time..
- Drain off the water off potatoes and mash the butter snd garlic into it and mash well. Add onions, and bacon, sausage meat,onion, and pepper mix well..
- In a bowl whisk the four eggs until mixed, take the mixed eggs and add it to the mash and mix in well, then transfer it to an oven dish a deep based one. Press down gently and level off with the back of a spoon..
- With the tomatoes press gently down into the mash round end in. Then sprinkle salt over the yomatoes you can use 2 pinch if you like to taste, then sprinkle grated cheese all over the top equally all over..
- Cover the top with foil Bake in a preheated oven on 175, has mark 6, when the egg has risen over the mixture after around 20-30 mins take foil off turn up to 200 for 5 mins so crisp and brown on top…
- Serve with Beans in tomatoe sauce or A veg salad..