Wedang Ronde Jahe – Traditional Dumplings with Ginger Broth.
You can cook Wedang Ronde Jahe – Traditional Dumplings with Ginger Broth using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wedang Ronde Jahe – Traditional Dumplings with Ginger Broth
- Prepare of Dumplings/Ronde.
- You need 700 grams of glutinuous flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water.
- You need 100 grams of peanut.
- Prepare 1 of pandan leaves.
- Prepare of Kuah / Broth.
- Prepare 5 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 2/3 packages of coconut sugar.
- It’s 2/3 of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of pandan leaves.
Wedang Ronde Jahe – Traditional Dumplings with Ginger Broth step by step
- fry the peanuts without oil (sangrai) then smash them into small pieces.
- mix the flour with water evenly.
- take a small amount of the flour and flatten it on your hand.
- put some smashed peanut in the middle and warp it.
- now start to make the mixtures into a ball using hands.
- take a smaller amount of flour. Then make it into a ball using hands.
- redo the step 4 to 6 until the all the flour are used up.
- now let's start to make the broth. Cut the coconut sugar into small pieces.
- put all broth ingredients into a pot and heat them until the water is boiled.
- so let's go back to our Dumplings. Now using another pot, put the panda leaf and some water. Heat it up.
- after the water boils, put the flour balls into the pot and wait until they floats.
- the floating Dumplings mean they are done. You can take them and put them into the broth. Now we are ready to serve them!.