Christopher's Fajita Panchos.
You can have Christopher's Fajita Panchos using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christopher's Fajita Panchos
- It’s 1 pk of beef fajita.
- It’s of Fajita seasoning & lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 bag of Tostitos chips.
- You need of Lettuce.
- It’s 1 of Tomatoe.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of jalapeno.
- You need 1 of galic clove.
- It’s 1 can of pinto refried beans.
- It’s of Nacho jalapenos.
- It’s 2 cans (16 oz) of nacho cheese.
Christopher's Fajita Panchos instructions
- Finely dice all ingredients and put on separate bowls..
- On medium heat add skillet with extra virgin olive oil, ones oil is hot add diced onions and garlic, ones caramelized add fajitas and add 2tbs of fajita seasoning and 2tbs of lemon pepper. Cook for 25 minutes or until fully browned and cooked. Set aside to cool down.
- Now open pinto beans and on medium heat add skillet with extra virgin olive oil ones hot carefully add 1 diced jalapeno cook for 3 minutes then add pinto beans and cook as desired. Ones finished put aside to cool down..
- On a small pot add nacho cheese and 1/4 of a cup of milk. On low heat cook while slowly stirring for 15 minutes. And set aside.
- Now add chips on a bowl, pour desirable amounts of the beans, nacho cheese, fajitas, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, jalapenos and salsa.
- ENJOY!!! :D.