Bulgogi-style Stir-fry with Beef (or Pork) and Lettuce.
You can have Bulgogi-style Stir-fry with Beef (or Pork) and Lettuce using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bulgogi-style Stir-fry with Beef (or Pork) and Lettuce
- Prepare 300 grams of Thinly sliced beef or pork.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 3 of to 4 leaves Lettuce.
- Prepare 100 of to 120 ml Chicken stock ( using Chinese chicken stock powder or Wei-pa is fine).
- Prepare 30 of ml, 2 tablespoons Sugar…A.
- It’s 30 of ml, 2 tablespoons A. Soy sauce.
- You need 30 of ml, 2 tablespoons A. Mirin.
- Prepare 7 1/2 of ml, 3 teaspoons Gochujang spicy chilli paste…A.
- It’s 1 of to 2 teaspoons Grated garlic…A.
- You need 1 of Pepper….A.
- It’s 30 of ml, 2 tablespoons Toasted sesame seeds….A.
- You need 1 of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
Bulgogi-style Stir-fry with Beef (or Pork) and Lettuce instructions
- Ingredients A: Put into a bowl and combine..
- For the onion: Slice into 1 to 2 cm widths..
- For the lettuce: Tear roughly (not into too small pieces) and soak in water. At Step 7, drain in a colander..
- For the thinly sliced beef and pork: Cut roughly and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and add Step 2. Season with salt and pepper and continue to fry..
- After Step 5 has become tender, add the sliced meat from Step 4. Season with salt and pepper, and continue to fry quickly..
- Without allowing it to burn too much, fry Step 6thoroughly and add Step 1. Reduce the sauce over high heat..
- After about 2 minutes, when the sauce is reduced, turn the heat off. Quickly add the lettuce from Step 3..
- Stir everything together and transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle on some toasted sesame seeds (not listed in the ingredients)..
- The lettuce is still crispy. When you eat it with the meat, it's so delicious..
- You can add any leftover vegetables in the fridge and you can enjoy different variations. Users' comments are so helpful..
- I use this gochujiang chilli paste. You can get in any supermarket..
- I changed this sauce a bit and used it for a fried udon noodle dish.. If you like this recipe, you will definitely love this udon recipe..