Childrens Snowman Place Setting for Christmas!.
You can have Childrens Snowman Place Setting for Christmas! using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Childrens Snowman Place Setting for Christmas!
- You need 1 of white side plate.
- It’s 1 of white dinner plate.
- Prepare 1 each of fork, knife & spoon.
- Prepare 1 of napkin.
- Prepare 1 of Christmas Cracker.
- Prepare 1 slice of carrot for nose.
- You need 10 of raisins/blueberries for features & buttons.
Childrens Snowman Place Setting for Christmas! instructions
- Set the table so the side plate is above the dinner plate.
- Place the cracker inbetween the plates like a scarf.
- Put the fork & spoon sticking out from the sides of the dinner plate for arms.
- Put the napkin above the side plate with the knife along the bottom to represent a top hat & brim.
- Use the blueberries as 'coal' to make the coat buttons, eyes and mouth and shape a piece of carrot for the nose.
- Repeat for each place setting!.
- Idea from Facebook post!.