Vickys Lettuce Lunch Wraps, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free.
You can cook Vickys Lettuce Lunch Wraps, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Lettuce Lunch Wraps, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- You need 16 of iceberg lettuce leaves.
- It’s 400 grams of cooked chicken, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of spring onion, trimmed and sliced.
- You need 2 of carrot, cut into matchsticks.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, sliced thinly.
Vickys Lettuce Lunch Wraps, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free instructions
- Place 2 lettuce leaves, overlapping with the stalk ends towards you.
- Take a quarter of the chicken, onion, carrot and peppers and place in a line along the bottom edge, the stalk ends of the lettuce leaves.
- Start to roll the bottom edge up, tucking in the sides as you go to hold the filling in.
- Repeat with the other 3 portions of lettuce leaves and filling.
- Cut each roll in half to serve.
- If making this in advance, sprinkle a little lemon juice over the lettuce to stop it discolouring in your lunch box.
- You can add mayo or dressing if you like, just drizzle a bit over the filling before rolling.
- Use any filling you like, maybe prawns in marie rose dressing, sliced crabsticks, avocado, red onion, apple, cheese whatever you like!.