Sambal fried rice.
You can have Sambal fried rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sambal fried rice
- It’s 1/2 cup of Petai (optional).
- You need 3/4 cup of Cabbage (cut to small pieces).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Corn kernel.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Carrot (cut to small pieces).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Green peas, or long bean.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sambal.
- Prepare 2 cups of Cooked rice.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt pepper and Seasoning.
Sambal fried rice step by step
- Cut all veggie into small pieces, you can adjust the amount of veggie to your preference..
- Cooked rice, I use left over from yesterday.
- Heat up wok, fry petai first, then carrot and cabbage, lastly corn and green peas, until veggie a bit soft.
- Move all veggie to the side, lower the heat, put sambal at the centre, slowly stir fry and heat up the sambal.
- Add rice once sambal is heated up, turn to high heat, add seasoning (taste the food first). Stir fry until all ingredients are well mix..