Crispy Fish Fillets sandwiches.
You can cook Crispy Fish Fillets sandwiches using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Fish Fillets sandwiches
- Prepare 4 of fish fillets.
- Prepare 4 of baguette,or buns.
- You need 1 cup of salad dressing you like,or mustard and mayonaise.
- You need of vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce,chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion,sliced.
- It’s 1 of tomato, sliced.
- You need 1 of french fries to side,as needed.
- It’s of flour batter soda water.
- You need 1 of cold soda water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 bunch of chopped coriander,or parsley.
- It’s 2 tsp of cayen seasoning.
- You need 2/3 cup of flour.
Crispy Fish Fillets sandwiches step by step
- Mix flour batter with chopped coriander or parsley,salt and pepper,mix well,slowly add soda water to check consistency,it should be thick enough to coat your fish while frying.
- Prepare deep fry pan,oil should be enough to cover fish fillet.
- Pat dry fish,seasoning by salt and pepper,dip in batter,fry until golden and crispy,then fry french fries,warm bread,while wait for french fries.
- Buttered and warm baguette,buns,or bread and base it with vegetables.
- Add i crispy fish fillets,top with some pickles,and your favorite sauce,side with frenchfries :).