Mike's Thai Shrimp Soup.
You can cook Mike's Thai Shrimp Soup using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Thai Shrimp Soup
- It’s of ● For The Spicy Shrimp.
- You need 31-40 of EX LG Shrimp [de-shelled de-veined de-tailed].
- It’s 4 oz of Dried Shrimp [found at Asian markets].
- Prepare 2 of LG Thai Chilies [fine minced].
- You need 1 of LG Jalapeño [deseeded – fine minced].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives [minced].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon Grass [fine minced].
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- It’s of ● For The Thai Broth.
- It’s 3 (32 oz) of Boxes Seafood Or Chicken Broth [you may not need all].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Thai Basil Leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon Or Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Quality Thai Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of HoyDashi Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Nori [crushed].
Mike's Thai Shrimp Soup instructions
- Dethaw shrimp if necessary. Rinse..
- Deshell, detail and devein shrimp..
- Chop all vegetables and add everything in the Spicy Shrimp section together in a large pan..
- Cook mixture for 7 minutes..
- Create your broth with everything in the Thai Broth section. Bring to a boil..
- Add shrimp mixture to broth only until shrimp is fully heated..
- Serve with Siriacha Sauces..
- Serve with fresh Thai Basil..
- Serve with fresh Cilantro leaves..
- Thai Chilies and Jalapeños pictured..
- A piping hot bowl of Thai Shrimp Soup pictured. Enjoy your taste of Thailand!.