Gimbap Korean style rice roll.
You can cook Gimbap Korean style rice roll using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gimbap Korean style rice roll
- Prepare 3 cup of Cooked rice.
- You need 3 of Yakinori seaweed sheet.
- You need 100 g of chopped beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of thinly sliced carrot.
- It’s 1 bunch of boiled spinach.
- It’s 1 piece of grated garlic.
- You need 2 tbs of Chinese soup stock paste.
- Prepare 2 tbs of grind sesami.
- You need 2 tbs of Yakiniku sauce.
- It’s of Sesami oil.
Gimbap Korean style rice roll step by step
- Boil water in a pot and cook the spinach only 30sec. Put into the cold water soon, and squeese out the water.Cut 3cm and mix with half of grated garlic, grind sesami and chinese soup stock paste..
- Cut the cartot and into the microwave for 2 or 3mins. mix with half of grated garlic, grind sesami and chinese soup stock paste..
- The beef marinates in the Yakiniku sauce for 30mins and stir fly..
- Place the Yakinori seaweed sheet on a Bamboo mat and place about 1cup rice on top of it.(covering 2/3rds of the seaweed)..
- Place the beef, cartot and spinach on top of the rice.Slowly roll while pressing..
- Brush sesami oil outside of seaweed..
- Cut off the edges and slice into 2cm width pieces..