Sesame dinner rolls.
You can have Sesame dinner rolls using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sesame dinner rolls
- It’s 480 g of All-purpose flour (All-purpose flour).
- Prepare 1 cup of warm milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water water.
- You need 11 g of yeast.
- You need 50 g of margarine.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of Some sesame to sprinkle.
- It’s 1 of egg for eggwash.
- Prepare 3 tbs of sugar.
Sesame dinner rolls instructions
- Mix flour, sugar, yeast and salt in a large bowl.
- Melt Margarine and mix with milk and water.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and knead to a soft dough.
- Cover it and Let it rest near warm environment preferably to double in size. Then knead again.
- Cut in small ball in a greased tray and allow to rest for 15 mins.
- Egg wash with egg whites and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Bake at 180degrees for 20-30 mins.