Moong dal tadka.
You can have Moong dal tadka using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moong dal tadka
- You need 3/4 of th cup moong dal.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Cumin seeds.
- You need leaves of Curry.
- You need 1-2 of chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need 0.5 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need Pinch of turmeric.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need Pinch of hing.
- It’s 1 tsp of jaggery.
Moong dal tadka instructions
- In a cooker take ghee + cumin seeds + ginger garlic paste + tomato and sauté well. Add chilli as well.
- Now add salt + turmeric + jaggery + chilli powder + hing to it.
- Add washed moong dal + water (4-5 cups) based on consistency you need. Pressure cook for 5 whistle.
- Now prepare tadka by heating cumin seeds + ginger + Aamchur powder + curry leaves. Add it to cooked dal. Garnish this with coriander leaves..