taisen's tomato mushroom grilled cheese. Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwich Breakfast Recipe. totikky tikky. Roasted Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe. I started liking grilled cheese & tomato sandwiches years ago at a little restaurant near my office.
Classic grilled cheese sandwiches with a kick. These are great with a bowl of tomato soup with a little basil added. Reviews for: Photos of Grilled Cheese with Tomato, Peppers and Basil. You can cook taisen's tomato mushroom grilled cheese using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of taisen's tomato mushroom grilled cheese
- It’s 1 small of to medium ripe tomato.
- You need 1 of Portobello mushrooms or canned ( you only need a few for one sandwich).
- It’s 1 of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of butter.
- It’s 1 of bread ( I like the italian bread but you can use any kind ).
- Prepare 1 can of of tomato soup.
- It’s 1 of fresh or dried basil.
- You need 1 of pepper.
Reviews: Most Helpful..sun-dried tomato paste, BBQ sauce, tomatoes, mushrooms, green olives and corn (jalapeno sauce on the Israel has a variety of bagels that is used for grilled sandwiches, with the hole considerably As I've mentioned above, these are puffier bagels that are intended for grilling with a considerably. See more ideas about recipes, grilled cheese, tomato soup recipes. American cheese slices between white bread may be the standard for a grilled cheese sandwich, but if your grilled cheese repertoire begins and ends there, your sandwich is clearly not living up to its full potential. We ate grilled cheese, but never tomato soup; we loved mac-and-cheese, but all I ever wanted was (of course) Kraft.
taisen's tomato mushroom grilled cheese step by step
- if using fresh mushrooms clean and slice them. if using canned or jar ones drain them.
- fry the mushrooms in a bit of butter. you can add spices if you want ie: garlic , old bay , pepper. whatever you like or want.
- rinse and slice tomato.
- heat up a frying pan or a griddle. you can put oil or butter in it so it doesn't burn the pan if your using a frying pan.
- butter your bread on one side of each like your making grilled cheese.
- open the can of tomato soup. add in some pepper and basil. simmer to heat through.
- put one slice down on the griddle or pan butter side down.
- add sliced tomato on top.
- add fried mushrooms.
- add mozzarella cheese.
- add the other slice of bread on top butter side facing you..
- check the bottom and dont let it burn. when toasted to your liking flip it over to toast the other side..
- put the sandwich on a plate. serve with soup over top of it or in a side bowl for dipping. enjoy.
Everyone's favorite tomato soup with the most perfect mini grilled cheese bites! I hope you all are recovering from Thanksgiving. Tomato soup brings such comfort, especially when some grilled cheese “croutons” are thrown in there. It has that soothing effect and definitely. Enjoy this Greek grilled mushrooms with kaseri cheese and sun-dried tomatoes, courtesy of Kara and Marni Powers.