Thai Grilled Chicken – Gai Yang WOW !.
You can cook Thai Grilled Chicken – Gai Yang WOW ! using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Grilled Chicken – Gai Yang WOW !
- You need of Chicken Thighs – Bone out skin ON !.
- You need of For the Marinade…..
- You need 1 Stick of Lemongrass – I cut into 5 pcs.
- You need 4 Cloves of garlic (or 2 tsp Garlic Puree).
- It’s 2 of Thai Red chilies (optional or more or none or less).
- It’s 3 Tsp of Fish Sauce (again optional or use some salt).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sesame Oil (or any if you cant find – Sunflower good too).
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Dark Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 of Cilantro stalks – leaves and tops.
- It’s of Black Pepper to taste – I like ALOT.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dark Soy.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of lime juice (can use lemon).
- Prepare of For Grill / BBQ.
- Prepare Leaves of Fresh Lime.
Thai Grilled Chicken – Gai Yang WOW ! step by step
- Put everything for marinade into a blender or Stand mixer and Blitz into a paste – then in a large bowl put chicken and coat stirring after 30 mins. Put into fridge (covered in Film Wrap) until ready to grill or overnight..
- 30 mins before you ready to serve take from Fridge and get the BBQ Ready – you can also do under the Grill (Broiler)..
- Put the Chicken Skin Side down and then put the Line Leaves on top – I have a 2 sided BBQ Rack so it very easy to keep flipping or you can turn using Tongues..
- Keep turning ever minute to stop burning and so that the middle is perfectly cooked (I usually cut one thick piece to make sure ready). ONce cooked for me around 10 mins transfer to a carving board and let rest for at least 5 mins..
- When ready to serve Chop into Strips diagonally and serve while still hot. Truly AMAZING.