Healthy Moong dal rice kichadi.
You can have Healthy Moong dal rice kichadi using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Moong dal rice kichadi
- Prepare 0.5 cup of Moong dal.
- You need 0.5 cup of rice.
- Prepare 7-8 cups of water.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 2 of chilli.
- It’s 1 of chopped Tomato.
- You need Pinch of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of jaggery.
- You need 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of ghee. (I used just one).
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
- It’s of Pepper (optional).
- You need Pinch of hing.
Healthy Moong dal rice kichadi instructions
- In a cooker, take a tsp of ghee + cumin seeds + bay leaf + ginger. Saute.
- Now add ginger garlic paste + chilli + onion(optional). Sauté and then add tomato + turmeric + salt + jaggery + hing.
- Now add Moong and rice soaked for at least 15 minutes to it and sauté until raw smell goes off..
- Now add water and pressure ok for 5 whistle. Garnish with coriander leaves.