Veg Ramen noodles with eggs.
You can have Veg Ramen noodles with eggs using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veg Ramen noodles with eggs
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 gms of noodles of choice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 100 g of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of jhalepeno peppers.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli power.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need leaves of mint.
- Prepare 1 spoon of lemon juice.
Veg Ramen noodles with eggs step by step
- Pour olive oil in a sauce pan add 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste and 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste; cook until ginger garlic paste is golden brown.
- Add chooped carrots jhalepeno peppers green bell peppers and cabbage julians; stri fry.
- Add 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar, soysauce, lemon juice and patis (fish sauce) stir the mixture for 2 minitues.
- Add 3 cups of water let it boil then add noodles of your choice let it cook..
- Add salt if required and pepper with 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder..
- Add mint leaves and serve with slices of boiled eggs..