Spicy Baked Miso & Mayonnaise Chicken Breasts.
You can have Spicy Baked Miso & Mayonnaise Chicken Breasts using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Baked Miso & Mayonnaise Chicken Breasts
- It’s 1 of breast Chicken breast meat.
- It’s 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Chinese chives.
- You need 1 tbsp of ■Miso.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ■Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ■Gochujang.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Spicy Baked Miso & Mayonnaise Chicken Breasts step by step
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces. Season with sake, salt, and pepper..
- Boil some water in a pot and boil the bean sprouts and chives. Drain them and then once again boil some water. While waiting on the water to boil, mix together all the ■ ingredients..
- Next, just like in the picture, form some aluminum foil into a tray above the grate and add in the chicken from Step 1. Pour in some water underneath the rack..
- Next grill it on medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes, until it starts to turn golden brown. When it does, turn it over!.
- Next, take the sauce you made in Step 2 and coat the chicken with it. Once again grill it, but this time on medium-low heat, until it's golden brown. Be careful not to overcook it..
- Place the boiled bean sprouts and chives on a large plate and top with the chicken. It's done! You don't even have to clean your grill..
- In Step 2 you can also easily prep them in the microwave! Put the bean sprouts and the Chinese chives on a plate, cover them with plastic wrap, and microwave for about 4 minutes and 30 seconds. Then just use them as is..