A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot.
You can cook A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot
- You need 800 grams of Beef offal (raw).
- You need 1 of -1 1/2 head Cabbage.
- It’s 3 of bunches Chinese chives.
- Prepare 2 packages of Grilled tofu.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of Sesame seeds.
- You need of For the soup.
- It’s 5 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1600 ml of Chicken stock.
- You need 160 ml of Soy sauce.
- It’s 80 ml of Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Red chili pepper.
- It’s of For the finish.
- You need 5 of servings Ramen or chanpon noodles.
A Hakata Specialty: Soy Sauce Based Motsu Hot Pot instructions
- Wash the cabbage well, remove the core, and chop roughly..
- Try to use very fresh, raw beef offal!.
- Blanch the beef offal by dipping it in boiling water and then putting it in ice water..
- Cut the Chinese chives into 5 cm pieces. Remove the center of the garlic and slice the cloves. Cut the grilled tofu into 12 equal pieces. Remove the seeds from the red chili pepper..
- Add all ingredients except for the Chinese chives and sesame oil. Simmer and skim off scum. If using chicken stock, add 1.5 tablespoons now..
- When the cabbage is cooked, add the Chinese chives and the sesame oil. Cutting the red chili pepper into very fine pieces will increase the spiciness..
- As soon as the Chinese chives are heated, sprinkle on the sesame seeds and it's all done! Eat with the soup and enjoy!.
- Make ramen for the “shime” at the end of the meal. Cook fresh noodles in boiling water for 1 minute and then add to the hot pot soup. Simmer for 3 minutes and the noodles are done..
- Refer tofor the chicken stock. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149128-very-useful-chicken-stock.