Seaweed Soup with Beef (Myeok Guk).
You can have Seaweed Soup with Beef (Myeok Guk) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seaweed Soup with Beef (Myeok Guk)
- Prepare 25 gr of Dried Seaweed.
- You need 2,4 liter of water (depends on how you like the soup brooth).
- Prepare 5 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 200 gr of Beef.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Seaweed Soup with Beef (Myeok Guk) instructions
- Soak the seaweed in the water and wait for 30 min till the seaweed grows, then rinse and cut into small pieces.
- Put the seaweed to saucepan, add water and cook with medium heat for about 20 mins. Add the water if the soup broth is too thick.
- Cut the beef into small pieces, and put the beef with minced garlic to soup broth and cook with medium heat for about 20-25 mins. Turn off the heat then.
- Add the fish sauce, sesame oil and salt to the soup, stir and the soup is ready to serve. Eat while its hot. Better to eat with rice.