Cauliflower Fried Rice.
You can have Cauliflower Fried Rice using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Fried Rice
- You need 12 oz of cauliflower florets, riced.
- Prepare 2 T of rice bran oil.
- You need 2 of eggs, slightly beaten.
- You need 2 of scallions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 T of grated fresh ginger.
- It’s 1 of celery, diced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- You need 2 of carrots, diced.
- It’s 12 oz of peas.
- You need 1/2 c of corn.
- It’s 1/2 c of low-sodium chicken stock.
- It’s 1 T of low-sodium soy sauce.
- You need of few drops sesame oil.
- It’s 2 T of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 2 T of toasted sesame seeds.
Cauliflower Fried Rice step by step
- In large pot, heat 1 T oil. Add eggs and cook. Cut into strips and transfer to plate, set aside..
- In same pot, heat 1 T oil and add scallions, ginger, celery, pepper and carrots. Stir-fry until carrots are tender..
- Add peas, corn, cauliflower, stock, soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir-fry until cauliflower is soft..
- Remove pot from heat and fold in eggs, cilantro and sesame seeds..