Salted Fish and Chicken Fried Rice.
You can cook Salted Fish and Chicken Fried Rice using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salted Fish and Chicken Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 of chicken thighs fillets.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of Salted Fish.
- Prepare of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1 of Spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of Brown onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of Lettuce leaf.
- Prepare 1 of & ½ cups of rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chinese cooking wine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper (for seasoning).
Salted Fish and Chicken Fried Rice step by step
- Chop ingredients as shown.
- I chopped dried anchovies, and shallow fried them in vegetable oil..
- Cook chicken in a pan seasoned with salt and pepper (fry till just tender) and remove from pan.
- Make an omelette using the eggs and set aside..
- Heat oil in large wok or pan and add ginger, garlic and onion. Stir till fragrant..
- Add the rice and combine with onion, garlic and ginger.
- Add chicken.
- Add sesame oil, Chinese wine, fish sauce and soy sauce. (Stir in after adding each sauce).
- Add the black pepper powder..
- Chop up omelette and add in.
- Add anchovies and stir in.
- Lastly add chopped lettuce, bean sprouts and spring onions..