You can have Dinner Rolls using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dinner Rolls
- It’s 480 g of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 50 g of margarine.
- Prepare 270 mls of warm milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 21/2 tsp of instant yeast.
Dinner Rolls step by step
- Mix flour,sugar,salt and yeast.
- Add margarine to milk and whisk.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and knead to soft dough-not sticky.
- Leave it for one hour to double in size.
- Punch and knead again,then divide into sizeable balls.
- Brush your baking tin margarine and arrange them and leave it for 15minutes.
- Bake for 30 minutes,it took long because I was using jiko.
- Serve when cool.