Shrimp Mock Fried Rice.
You can cook Shrimp Mock Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Mock Fried Rice
- You need 2 c of raw cauliflower, riced.
- You need 2 T of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 T of bell pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 T of green onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of salad shrimp.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3 T of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, beaten.
- You need of salt, optional.
Shrimp Mock Fried Rice step by step
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add peppers and onion, cook 1 min..
- Add cauliflower, shrimp and garlic. Stir constantly until cauliflower is tender..
- Stir in soy sauce..
- Add eggs in one corner of skillet but don't stir for 1 min. As soon as eggs are soft-cooked, remove skillet from heat..
- Gently fold eggs into mixture. Season with salt or more soy sauce to taste..