You can cook Chicken Karaage using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Karaage
- Prepare of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s of sake.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- You need of minced ginger.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of corn/potato starch.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Chicken Karaage step by step
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Mix sake, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and salt and pepper in a bowl..
- Add chicken and stir altogether. Put in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes. The longer you leave it, the more flavourful it will be..
- Combine flour and corn starch in a bowl and start to coat the marinated chicken..
- Heat oil in deep fryer or in a pot on the stove at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. I recommend using a thermometer if you are not sure what setting on your stove is 350..
- Once the oil is ready, drop in the chicken and fry for 5-7 minutes, or until a darker golden brown..
- Once ready, put on paper towel to absorb the oil. That’s it, you’re ready to eat!.