Soy Kalamansi Chops.
You can cook Soy Kalamansi Chops using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soy Kalamansi Chops
- Prepare 2 pcs of pork chops.
- You need 1/2-3/4 c of water.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced as rings.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Liquid Seasoning (I use Knorr).
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 2-3 pcs of kalamansi (or use lemon).
- It’s Dash of seasoned flour.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare Squeeze of Kalamansi.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
Soy Kalamansi Chops step by step
- Marinate the chops in the listed ingredients. Salt and pepper each side, rub on each side with your fingers or a spoon the soy sauce, oyster sauce and squeeze a kalamansi (you can use a lemon) on both sides. Refrigerate and leave it for at least an hour..
- In a non-stick pan, heat the water with the crushed garlic. Add the porkchops and set aside the marinade..
- Let the chops simmer for 30-45 minutes covered until tender, half way turning it on the other side..
- The water should have reduced, if its still too much, remove a few tablespoons of it- it depends on how much sauce/saltiness u want. Pour the marinade in. Add more soy sauce, Liquid seasoning and a squeeze of kalamansi as desired. Sprinkle seasoned flour (I use Tasty Boy or Crispy Chicken Fry. You can use ordinary flour too) on each Chop. This will also thicken the sauce..
- Drop in the onion rings. Cover and simmer a few minutes..
- Plate and serve the Chops in the sauce or on the side. I only fished out the porkchops for a cleaner photo heehee. Enjoy this dish by spooning the sauce over rice..