Breakfast Potato and Sausage Hash (4 dinner).
You can have Breakfast Potato and Sausage Hash (4 dinner) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Potato and Sausage Hash (4 dinner)
- You need 1 lb of bulk sausage (or 4 sausages, casing removed).
- You need 1 of large potato, diced small-ish. Boil until fork tender.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 of Zucchini, diced.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare of Salt, to taste.
- Prepare of Pepper, to taste.
Breakfast Potato and Sausage Hash (4 dinner) step by step
- In a large pan over medium heat, drizzle lightly with olive oil and brown sausage, breaking it apart into pieces as it cooks..
- Once browned, add your garlic and onions. Sautee together until onions are translucent..
- Add your diced pepper and Zucchini. Mix together and let cook for about 3min..
- Add your boiled diced potato. Mix together and add all your dry seasoning and salt and pepper to taste..
- Stir everything lightly and let cook for additional 5-8min..
- OPTIONAL: During step 5, in a separate pan. Fry an egg over easy, sunny side up, poached… anyway you like really. Serve on top of your hash♡.