Steamed Chicken Rice.
You can cook Steamed Chicken Rice using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed Chicken Rice
- It’s of For chicken marinade :.
- Prepare 250 grams of boneless skinless chicken thigh, cut into cubes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- You need of For stir-frying chicken :.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1/2 inch of ginger, minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Indonesian sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- It’s 5 of hard boiled eggs, peeled.
- It’s of For stir-frying rice :.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger, minced.
- Prepare 300 grams (1.5 cups) of rice, washed and drained.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of frozen mix vegetables, thawed and drained.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of chicken stock.
Steamed Chicken Rice instructions
- Marinade the chicken with the ingredients for chicken marinade for about 30 minutes to 1 hour..
- Meanwhile, prepare the rice. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Add garlic and ginger. Saute until fragrant. Add the rice in. Stir fry for a minute then add soy sauce and salt. Cook and stir it for another minute. Place the rice to a rice cooker pot. Pour the chicken stock and add the vegetables. Turn the rice cooker on..
- When the rice is finished cooking, let it rest in the cooker for 10 to 15 minutes. Once the rice has rested, use a wooden spatula to mix the rice up a bit..
- Heat oil in a pan to cook the chicken. Add the sugar and stir untill it caramelizes. Add minced garlic and ginger. Stir quickly to avoid burning. Toss in the marinated meat with all the liquid into the pan and cook until the meat is half cooked, then add eggs. Add the sweet soy sauce and salt. Pour the water and cook until the meat is tender and the liquid is half reduced for about 10-15 minutes..
- Prepare 5 heat resistant bowls to steam the rice. Take a bowl, place 2 halved eggs with yolk side down at the bottom of the bowl. Add a scoop of the chicken and one or two tablespoon of the liquid. Pour the cooked rice into the bowl until it is filled. Steam the rice for 30 minutes..