Redneck rice (bacon fried rice).
You can cook Redneck rice (bacon fried rice) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Redneck rice (bacon fried rice)
- It’s 4 strips of thick cut bacon (cut into small pieces).
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1 cup of pre-cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of steak sauce (A1 preferred).
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcheshire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten (optional).
Redneck rice (bacon fried rice) instructions
- Fry bacon and onion together until bacon is slightly crisp and onion is clear.
- Add rice, steak sauce, and Worchershire stirring constantly until all sauce is absorbed.
- Move mixture to one side of pan and add egg cook stirring constantly until egg is cooked.
- Remove from heat and enjoy.