Grilled cheese hot dog sandwich. Grilled Cheese & Hot Dog Sandwich Recipe is easy to make and tasty. Please subscribe to totikky tikky Youtube Channel. Whip up this Grilled Hot Dog-Cheese Sandwich recipe.
A buttery crisp hot dog bun filled with lots of melted Two of them wanted hot dogs and one wanted grilled cheese sandwiches. There was lots of begging and bribing from all of them as I was trying to. The Grilled Cheese Hot Dog is the perfect amalgamation of two classic dishes, grilled cheese, and hot dog. You can have Grilled cheese hot dog sandwich using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese hot dog sandwich
- Prepare 2 slice of cheese.
- Prepare 2 slice of bread.
- You need 1 of hotdog.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
The crispy bread with a hot dog and cheese is perfect for lunch. The best part is that it is super easy to make. You can make a delightful hot dog sandwich at your home using an oven. Grilled cheese just went up a level!
Grilled cheese hot dog sandwich step by step
- preheat pan on stove on medium.
- butter bread,put on pan butter that side too.
- while that side is browning, slice hotdog in half n brown in a pan on each side.
- when the one side is brown on bread flip over n brown other side.
- add one slice of cheese, put both slices of hotdog on the cheese.
- place other slice of cheese on hotdogs.
- top wit the other toasted bread.
- n all done.. best grilled cheese sandwich ever!.
Check out The Kitchy Kitchen for more of Claire's amazing recipes. Heat the pan over a medium flame, and press the sandwich on, buttered side down. Press until the bread is golden brown and the cheese has started to melt. Run a paring knife around the edge of the pan to To build your sandwich: start with your hot dog loaf on the bottom bun, then top with mustard, lettuce, tomato and a sprinkling of celery salt. Edible looking sbmissions are subject to removal without notice.