chinese chicken with rice. It's absolutely delicious and everybody loves it- no doubt about that. Chinese chicken and rice – a one pot wonder! Hands up everyone who would make fried rice more often but you never seem to have day old cooked rice when the craving hits?
A stir fry with chicken, rice, soy sauce and veggies like peas, carrots, celery and bell peppers. This is something my sister just sort of whipped up one day. This Chinese chicken and rice dish is sure to become a new family favorite, and if you have any leftovers, you'll love it for lunch the next day too! You can cook chinese chicken with rice using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of chinese chicken with rice
- You need 5 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 large of bell pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mixed spices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of blackpepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 3 clove of garlic (chopped).
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
Want to learn more about Chinese Cooking? This homemade version of the take-out classic is made with just seven ingredients and all in one pan. A healthy Asian-inspired dish ideal for an easy dinner. Use the leftovers to make our cold chicken noodle salad for the next day.
chinese chicken with rice step by step
- cut chicken breasts into cubes.
- add corn starch and mix well.
- in a pan, add chopped garlic and a tablespoon of oil. cook until garlic slightly changes color.
- add the chicken to the garlic and cover it. lower the stove's heat.
- in another pan, cut the onion into large stripes,add oil and cook.
- after it changes color , add the mixed spices , salt and blackpepper to it and mix well.
- chop and add the bell pepper to the onion.
- after it cooks well.. add them to the chicken (if it was done, if not wait).
- mix them together well.
- add the soy sauce and honey.
- mix together for 2 mins..
- serve with fried rice or noodles. enjoy..
This Chinese sesame chicken recipe is a must try! I love making it on the weekend in double portion. That way I can eat it for dinner that day and have leftovers the next day. Hainanese chicken rice is a dish of poached chicken and seasoned rice, served with chilli sauce and usually with cucumber garnishes. It was created by immigrants from Hainan in southern China and.