You can cook Beef Bulgogi using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Bulgogi
- It’s 250 grams of prime beef (i use tenderloin).
- You need 1/2 of carrot, cut thinly shape.
- You need of For marinade:.
- You need 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 cloves of shallot, puree.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, chopped finely.
- You need 2 cm of ginger, chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 of leek, slice finely.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of palm sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated sugar or 2 tsp if you don't have palm sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil for sauteing.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds for sprinkling.
- Prepare 1 slice of leek for garnish.
- It’s of Serve in a bowl with:.
- You need of White rice, carrot pickled and sauted green mustard.
Beef Bulgogi step by step
- Prepare all marinade ingredients on your kitchen table..
- Slice thinly beef and put into bowl with sliced carrots..
- Add all marinade ingredients into bowl and mix it well..
- Let the meat rest for an hours or minimum 30mins. In this pic, i was making carrots pickle too. \(＾∇＾)/.
- Preheat oil in a wok and saute meat with low heat..
- During this process, meat will release juice so don't need to add water..
- Stir meat about 5-6 minutes till half juice reduced and meat tender, lift set aside..
- Serve in a bowl with white rice, beef bulgogi, carrots pickled and sauted green mustard, sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with a slice leek..