Korean style sweet & sour chicken.
You can have Korean style sweet & sour chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean style sweet & sour chicken
- It’s of Boneless chicken (breast part).
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Sprite (beverage).
- Prepare 1 of little bit of tomato sauce.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
Korean style sweet & sour chicken step by step
- Just fry the boneless chicken with breadings.
- On the other pan put the vinegar until the smell is gone.
- Then add the oyster sauce and tomato sauce along with salt.
- Then put the fried chicken on it then spread some pepper and sesame seeds.