Seafood Mac and Cheese.
You can have Seafood Mac and Cheese using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Mac and Cheese
- You need 7 1/4 oz of macaroni and cheese dinner kit.
- You need 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- It’s 8 oz of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 3/4 lb of imitation crab meat.
- You need 2 cups of shredded queso cheese.
Seafood Mac and Cheese instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare mac and cheese according to directions. Add in eggs.
- Spread in greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Top with sauce, crab and cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 30 – 35 minutes until cheese is golden and melted.