Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng).
You can cook Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng) using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng)
- It’s of Sauce:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil (I used coconut oil).
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (I used Indonesian kecap manis).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes (optional).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare of Noodles:.
- You need 200 gr of dried egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped shallot.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, make into scrambled eggs, set aside.
- Prepare 1 handful of sliced fish balls or meat balls.
- It’s 1 handful of chopped greens.
- It’s 2 tsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (to taste).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- You need of Sambal (optional).
Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng) instructions
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce in a bowl, set aside..
- Cook the noodles in boiling water for about 2-3 minutes until it's softened. Drain..
- Pour the sauce into the noodles. Mix well..
- Heat the frying pan, add chopped garlic and shallot..
- Add the seasoned noodles, stir, add eggs and fish balls. You can adjust the taste by adding some more of sweet soy sauce, salt and pepper, a spoonful or two of your favorite sambal if you like it spicy. Lastly add the chopped greens..
- You can make this dish earlier for your next day's lunch box (without veggies since they will be wilted). Let it cool, put it on a sealed box and store in the fridge. Reheat in the microwave just before serving..
- You can also mix the ingredients for the sauce ahead and store in the fridge. The sauce mix is also good for fried rice..