Grilled Cheese with Tomato and Omelet.
You can have Grilled Cheese with Tomato and Omelet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese with Tomato and Omelet
- It’s 2 of medium.
- It’s 1 medium of tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 6 slice of bread.
- It’s 3 each of Sottilette (squared cheese).
- Prepare 60 grams of parmessan cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 medium of egg.
Grilled Cheese with Tomato and Omelet step by step
- Preheat the pan then add onions. Put water to eat until tender. Add tomatoes and balsamic vinegar..
- Setting aside, prepare the sandwich. Put each bread a slice of the squared cheese and parmesan..
- Preheat the pan. Add the olive oil in a medium heat. Put the bread until golden brown..
- Do it in both sides..
- When ready, put the bread in a plate. Add the tomato and onion sauce and an egg on top..