Best Homemade Philly Cheese Steak.
You can have Best Homemade Philly Cheese Steak using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Homemade Philly Cheese Steak
- It’s 12 oz of flank steak.
- Prepare 1 each of onion.
- You need 1 each of bell pepper.
- You need 1 each of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 lb of swiss cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of sub rolls.
Best Homemade Philly Cheese Steak step by step
- Thinly slice onion & peppers..
- Slice flank steak into thin strips..
- Heat strips in a nonstick pan over medium heat until browned..
- While heating strips, combine peppers & onions in another nonstick pan & cook over medium-low heat..
- Preheat oven to 350. Place the cheese in the rolls, add steak, & onion mixture..
- Place the sandwiches in the oven til cheese is melted & rolls are slightly browned..
- Enjoy! (:.