THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs. How to make Thai Coconut Curry Turkey Meatballs: To start, you will mix together a quick blend a few spices, some almond meal, and fresh basil to your ground turkey and sausage. Roll them into small balls, and place them in the oven. Tasty nuggets of joy aka baked turkey meatballs get a Thai twist with the addition of ginger, garlic, and red curry paste to keep them light, fluffy and moist when they're dunked in a Thai coconut milk sauced easy dinner.
A vibrant, healthy dinner with minimal effort! These Thai Turkey Meatballs are no exception! One of the main ingredients used in Thai cooking is coconut milk, which we all know is a great way to get some dairy-free, healthy, fatty. You can have THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil dry.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 tbls of curry paste.
- It’s of red bell pepper chopped.
- It’s of onion chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbls of ginger minced.
Thai Meatballs Curry will definitely be on repeat in my home. There are two components to this simple recipe — the meatballs and the homemade Thai curry While the turkey meatballs are baking in the oven, we whip up the Thai coconut curry sauce in a deep skillet. The sauce is super creamy and just. How to make Thai Coconut Curry Turkey Meatballs: The first step in making these meatballs is to mix together the chopped onions, scallions, garlic and ground turkey meat.
THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs step by step
- Pre heat oven 375. Add turkey, garlic powder, curry powder, dry basil, bread crumbs. Mix together.
- Add egg. Mix. Make your meatballs..
- Place on a greased baking tray. Cook 20 mins.
- While turkey is cooking. Chop vegetables and saute all at one time. Ginger, bell pepper, onion, garlic. olive oil.
- When veggies are softened, about 5 mins, add curry paste and coconut milk..
- Bring to simmer for about 10 mins..
- Add meatballs to the curry.
- Simmer for a couple minutes..
- Add some chopped basil. Enjoy.
- Served mine with rice.
The meatballs are perfectly tender with just a hint of spice. This Thai turkey meatball recipe has become one of my favorites for several reasons. The first – and perhaps most obvious reason is that it is delicious. Healthy Thai meatballs recipe with turkey, coconut milk, red curry paste and zucchini instead of breadcrumbs. They are full of your favourite Thai flavours like curry paste, fish sauce, ginger, basil, green onions and coconut milk.