Crispy Tofu Bulgogi.
You can cook Crispy Tofu Bulgogi using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Tofu Bulgogi
- You need 1 block of hard tofu.
- You need 2 tbsp of Bulgogi marinade (Korean BBQ sauce).
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Knorr soy seasoning.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need of sprinkle of your favorite chili powder.
- It’s of diced green onions (optional garnish).
- It’s of Cooking oil.
Crispy Tofu Bulgogi step by step
- Note: the recipe depends on the size of your block of tofu. Here we have different sizes. Just make sure that all the tofu pieces are coated well with the mixture. Use crispy chili garlic (in photo) if you have it. If not, fry some garlic and sprinkle on your favorite chili powder, be it paprika, cayenne, or in my case, shichimi..
- First, smash and tear apart your garlic and fry in oil til golden. Set aside..
- Pan-fry the tofu in your garlic infused oil until your desired outer crispiness. Remove then cut tofu into bite-size cubes..
- Drain the oil from the pan, lower heat and place back the tofu. Add the bulgogi marinade, mayo, Knorr soy seasoning, and fried garlic. Stir fry quickly until all pieces are coated..
- Plate and sprinkle chili powder. Garnish with green onions for color. (Missing in photo, ran out). Enjoy and serve as a side dish or snack..