Deep Fried Pork Chops.
You can cook Deep Fried Pork Chops using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Pork Chops
- It’s 4 of Bone in chops.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, paprika.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Deep Fried Pork Chops step by step
- Heat your oil in a big enough, high sided skillet on medium high heat. I put a lid on it and do my dredging while it heats up..
- In a dish, add your flour and seasonings. Go heavy on the seasonings. Stir it together. Salt and pepper both sides of your chops. Roll the chops in the flour and cover completely. Let them sit until the flour starts soaking into the chops. Roll again and do the same. By the time your oil is ready your chops will be thickly dredged. They’ll still have a dampish look to them..
- I do mine in batches. Do NOT add to oil until the oil is hot enough. I’d say 350 to 375. When it’s hot enough, lay a couple of chops in the oil and let it fry. When the bubbling slows and the color is right you’ll know they’re done..