Indonesian Corn Fritters (DADAR JAGUNG).
You can cook Indonesian Corn Fritters (DADAR JAGUNG) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Corn Fritters (DADAR JAGUNG)
- You need 2 ears of corn, separated from the cob (1/4 mashed).
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 100 gr of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- It’s 2 of red chillis, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 stalk of scallions, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of bouillon powder (flavor beef / chicken, according to taste).
- It’s of Enough water.
- Prepare of The oil for frying.
- It’s of GROUND SPICES.
- Prepare 5 of shallots.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 5 of cayenne peppers.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper grains.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Indonesian Corn Fritters (DADAR JAGUNG) step by step
- Mix the corn with ground spices, flour, rice flour and egg. Add a little water and stir well..
- Add the red chilli, sliced scallions, coriander powder and bouillon powder. Stir again until well blended..
- Heat oil (use medium heat). Take 1 ladle of batter, fry until golden brown and cooked through. Remove and drain..
- Ready to be served as a side dish or snack to your beloved family..