Japanese Oyako Don (Chicken & Egg on Rice).
You can cook Japanese Oyako Don (Chicken & Egg on Rice) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Oyako Don (Chicken & Egg on Rice)
- It’s 2 bowls of Cooked Rice.
- You need 100 grams of Chicken Breast or Thigh.
- You need 1/4 pieces of Onion.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Eggs.
- You need As needed of Spring Onion.
- You need of
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Japanese Soup Stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Japanese Oyako Don (Chicken & Egg on Rice) instructions
- Cut the chicken into small bite size. Slice the onion in 1-2mm thick..
- Heat the frying pan and stir fry the chicken and the onion about 1 minute. (Quickly cook the chicken on both side).
- Put in Soup ingredients in the frying pan and heat to boil. Let it boil for 4-5 minutes with a lid..
- Stir in the beaten egg. Cover immediately with the lid and turn the heat to low. Steam for 30 seconds and the turn off the heat..
- Dish onto the rice and sprinkle little pieces of spring onion on top..