You can cook Masala pav using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Masala pav
- You need 6 of pav / square buns(dinner rolls).
- It’s 1 of medium size onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium size tomatoes finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of ready bhaji.
- You need 1/3 cup of finely chopped green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cilantro/ coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of pav bhaji masala.
- It’s as needed of Water.
- It’s as needed of Cheese for garnishing.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of salted butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon.
Masala pav step by step
- Cut each buns in 8 pieces and keep aside. Keep it closed until final use..
- Heat a pan, put oil and butter at same time. Let butter melt completely. Now add cumin seed and let it brown..
- Add onions and cook until it turns pink. Add ginger garlic paste cook for 2 mins until raw smell goes away. Add green chillies and stir. Add Kashmiri red chilli powder and give a quick stir. Add tomatoes, green pepper and pav bhaji masala and salt and a cup of bhaji. Add water as per need Stir and mash it with potato masher..
- Let it cook until oil oozes. Mash it one more time and add half of cilantro. Add buns and stir until all buns are coated with gravy. Garnish with remaining cilantro. Squeeze lemon.
- Take it in a serving bowl and garnish it wirh cheese and coriander leaves.