California Roll With Fried Shrimp.
You can cook California Roll With Fried Shrimp using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of California Roll With Fried Shrimp
- You need 2 small of rice bowls' worth Sushi Rice.
- It’s 1 of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 of sheets Toasted nori seaweed.
- It’s 4 of Fried Shrimp.
- You need 1 of Lettuce (if you have it, red lettuce).
- It’s 1 of Mayonnaise.
California Roll With Fried Shrimp instructions
- While the rice is still warm, pour in sushi vinegar, and mix it with cutting motions. Put the seaweed on top of a bamboo sushi mat, and then spread out the sushi rice evenly. Coat the top with sesame seeds. Cover the top with plastic wrap, gently press down and then flip it over. Place the bamboo sushi mat on the bottom..
- On top of the seaweed, line the shrimp up so that they are facing each other as pictured and are slightly sticking out. Put on the bottom third of the nori..
- While holding the shrimp down with your middle finger, roll it up using the bamboo mat. Then push it firmly once to have it stick. After that, gently remove the plastic wrap so that it doesn't get rolled up into the sushi itself and finish rolling it up. Once again, firmly push it down..
- Cut into 6 portions. When you cut it, be sure to use a wet kitchen knife. After each cut you make, re-wet the blade. Drizzle the top with mayonnaise and it's done!.