Chicken Karaage Bites.
You can cook Chicken Karaage Bites using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Karaage Bites
- Prepare of chicken breast.
- You need of fresh ginger small.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- You need of sake rice wine.
- Prepare of corn flour.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
Chicken Karaage Bites step by step
- Gather your ingredients, and chop the chicken into small, bite-size chunks.
- Peel and grate about 1 tbsp of ginger.
- Then add the ginger, soy sauce and sake to a mixing bowl..
- Mix the chicken pieces into the bowl of soy, ginger and sake, and set aside for 20 minutes..
- After marinating, roll each chicken piece in the corn flour, making sure to cover it well..
- Shake off any excess flour and add the chicken pieces to a pan of hot oil.
- And let them cook for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Check your chicken is not burning, but be careful of hot oil – just burned myself, so good reminder.
- Once the chicken pieces are golden brown, take them out of the oil and place on a kitchen towel to dry..
- Serve over piping hot fresh rice, in a bento, or just as a snack!.