You can cook Bibimbap using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bibimbap
- It’s of Meat and meat sauce.
- Prepare 100 grams of beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Vegetables and other.
- It’s 200 grams of mildly seasoned spinach.
- You need 350 grams of mildly seasoned bean sprout.
- You need 100 grams of shiitake mushroom.
- It’s 120 grams of zucchini or carrot.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 4 cup of steamed rice.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil to cook meat, mushroom, zucchini, eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground salt.
- It’s 1 of Korean seasoned seaweed cutted in strips (optional).
- Prepare of Bibimbap sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of gochujang.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted sesame seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
Bibimbap step by step
- For meat, mix the beef with the meat sauce listed. Leave it for 30 mins..
- Add some vegetable oil on the wok and cook the shiitake mushroom (thinly sliced) on medium high tohigh heat until they are all cooked..
- Wash, and cut the zucchini/carrot in strips. Add some vegetable oil and salt in a wok and cook the zucchini on medium high to high heat for 2-3 mins.
- Cook the marinated beef in a wok with a little amount of oil. Wait for it to turn light brown then turn off the heat..
- Make fried eggs (Sunny side up or anythingbyou want).
- Mix the bibimbap sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Put the rice into a bowl and add the meat, assorted vegetables, seasoned seaweed, egg and the bibimbap sauce on top of the rice..
- Serve it.
- Mix the ingredients well in the bowl and enjoy it..