Turkish Flat Bread.
You can have Turkish Flat Bread using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkish Flat Bread
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yeast.
- It’s of Sprinkle of salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- It’s of Water.
Turkish Flat Bread step by step
- Sieve flour in a bowl.
- Add salt, yeast and Warm water.
- Form a dough (similar to donut donut).
- Add the oil and continue to knead. Allow to rise.
- When risen,cut and divide into about 4 smalls (depending on the size of the dough).
- Roll into a flat round thingy. Put on a hot pan and when bubbles begin to form on top; flip to other side. It’ll rise up and then you can flip one more time..
- Brush each bread with olive olive and parsley(optional). Serve with any grill or soup you want😄.